Thursday, August 1, 2013

Air Yeezy 2 touched my heart



The Nike Air Yeezy 2 “South Beach” colorway has become all too familiar. The sneaker sports a blue upper, which is accented by familiar pink and black accents. All the while, a glow-in-the-dark sole completes the look. These sneakers are deeply seared in my mind. Today I will talk something about Air Yeezy 2 shoes.

I have a cousin, this year, he is a junior high school student. He has worked in winter vacation, and earned some money to buy a Yeezy 2 sneaker. It is very cool, I like it very much, so I like to go around with my cousin just for that shoes, I hope he can lend me wear some days.

Cousin could see my mind, and making fun of me now and then: "my aides had to post again today? You need take a holiday and has a few days off! "" Do you want to wear? My shoes are so nice. I'm not going to give it to you for a try."

Although I can ' t hitch up on the face, I was stubborn with cousin behind, I know cousin is not borrow his Air Yeezy shoes to me, it was his hard earned money to buy shoes, but I also follow my cousin.

Early morning, the doorbell woke me out of my sleep, I knead and wise my eyes, I opened the door, nobody is in the room, I thought it was a prank, tried to close the door, a blue object caught my eye—Yeezy sneakers! Is the cousin of sports shoes, I looked out through the window, an ambiguous figure is in the distance, then that body, that position, makes me think of the cousin, that's the guy! Tears fill my eyes, I do not know to weep, is a cousin he worked hard to earn money to buy shoes for me, so I moved!